Cranes and Lifting Equipment
MInteg offers industry leading expertise within crane inspection and management. The company is a member of the LEEA, the BSI and is compliant with all standards of the relevant regulatory bodies within the industry. All of MInteg’s Lifting Equipment Inspection procedures are in accordance with LEEA guidelines and Industry Best Practice.
- Inspection and Integrity Management – Workscope definition creation through to enactment, Risk Based Inspection (RBI) development to include Written Scheme of Examination (WSE) and Fitness for Service Assessments (FFS) – Post assessment Repair Methodology Assessment / Enactment
- Inspection, Conventional Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Visual Inspection (VI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI), Eddy Current Testing (ECI), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Positive Material Identification (PMI), Welding Inspection (WI) and Hardness Testing (Equitip & Poldi)
- In-Service Inspection of (Fixed and Permanent) Lifting Equipment, in-line with LOLER PUWER, Supply of Machinery Regs and relevant BS Standards. Techniques include (Visual Inspection VI) Proof Load Testing, Structural Assessment, NDT, and Written Schemes of Examinations (WSE).
- Rope Access – Specialist Rope Access Services, Rigging and Lifting, Inspection and Mechanical (Electricians, Welders, Hydraulic Technicians, Mechanical Fitters)
- Design – Autocad and Inventor Works – Engineering Drawing Packages
- Crane Services – In addition to the above services but specific to Cranes, we also offer full bolt change outs, rope change out assistance utilising rope access, rope access electrical maintenance services, onshore specific work scope creation and ongoing management
- QA / QC and auditing services