- MInteg’s maintenance credentials are evolving steadily through numerous industry streams, combining and building efficiencies and reliability improvements to deliver the Customer’s needs.
- Our strengths are broad ranging and emanate from experience, having utilised our teams wealth of knowledge to deliver a cost efficient service and solution.
- Let us manage the man, the maintenance and the methods to keep the business moving
- Our Maintenance team apply unique experiences, methods and techniques in a systematic and structured approach to deal with the full spectrum of equipment and system challenges
- The MInteg formula is simple, and begins with a free and no obligation assessment of the customer requirements, building an understanding of the scope and constructing a clear and precise proposal, outline deliverables, and appropriate cost structure.
Static, rotating and reciprocating machinery is our bread and butter. Prime movers, including Motors, Gas Turbines and VSD’s are our filling. MInteg can conduct:
- Engineering assessments
- Maintenance strategy development
- FMECA application
- Reliability reviews
- Finite elements analysis
- Vibration induced fatigue surveys and assessments
- Equipment spares management
- Overhauls and service schedules
- Material change
- Failure analysis
- Incident investigations
- Criticality assessments
- Equipment criticality reviews
- Maintenance builds
- Cost analysis