MInteg are an accredited IRATA Rope Access training provider. We offer training in all three IRATA levels at our purpose built training facility, conveniently located near Dyce Airport and Train Station. We have ample parking and a canteen on site offering a choice of complimentary hot and cold meals and refreshments.
Your Instructors –
Senior Instructor – Michael Brushneen
Michael has 16 years’ rope access experience delivering IRATA training. He brings a wealth of experience to the role and is a qualified IRATA Level 3, Instructor and Assessor.
Instructor – Tilo Phillips
Tilo has 11 years’ training experience and has worked on rope access projects since 2001. He is a qualified IRATA Level 3, Instructor and Assessor.
Summary of pre-training requirements
Level 1 – No previous experience, 18 years minimum age, reasonable standard of fitness (you will have to sign a self certification of medical fitness during pre-course registration) *
Level 2 – 1000 hours’ logged experience as an IRATA Level 1 and 12 months’ experience. You must be competent in all aspects of the Level 1 syllabus.
Level 3 – 1000 hours’ logged experience as an IRATA Level 2 and 12 months’ experience at Level 2. You must be competent in all aspects of the Level 1 & 2 syllabi.
* Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 710955 for further information on IRATA pre-course medical requirements
- must be able to present a valid, government-issued ID e.g. driving licence, passport or national insurance card.
- (if an existing IRATA technician) must present their IRATA logbook for the start of the course.
- must ensure they have the required hours and experience for upgrading and must ensure their current IRATA certification is valid on the day of assessment.
- are welcome to contact us regarding any queries on 01224 710955 or email@example.com, at any time during the enquiry/booking process.
The link below will take you to IRATA’s Training, Assessment and Certification Scheme. This document provides information on training, registration, assessment etc. and should be referred to.
Please contact us for availability of courses.